ARIE KAGAN ARCHITEKT
Since 1985 we have been facilitating large construction projects, both national and international. Our client list includes hotels, office buildings, factories and schools.
We have successfully completed over 30 projects.
In essence, our role consists of assuming responsibility for building projects in their entirety or in part. Our client might be the investor in a building who needs highly qualified, dedicated and professional management of all aspects of the project from the original specification to final completion and sign–off.
We are the link between the client and the construction firm. Equally our client might be the construction firm.
In either case, assuming responsibility means:
1. Project planning and control, contract administration, compliance with complex building and environmental regulations and crisis management.
2. Dealing with a range of specialist providers of products and services e.g. lawyers, architects, site engineers an suppliers of equipment.
3. Fulfilling a crucial co-ordination role that ensures that each service dovetails into the others in accordance with the overall plan and the critical path of the project.
4. Devising proposals for cost savings both before the project begins and during it.
5. Handling the administration of penalty charges.
Here is a selection of recent projects:
Phone 0049 7431 56290
Fax 0049 7431 54473
Address Schalksburgstrasse 3